Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My First Movie Review

Tron: Legacy
Brainstorming
  • I loved that it took place inside a computer world.
  • I thought it was cool that the outfits lit up.
  • I though it was a good follow up to the previous Tron.
  • I loved the light cycle race thing.
  • I thought it was cool the way the people turned to code when they died.
  • I didn't like the fact that the dad died at the end of the movie.
  • The music was cool the way it sounded like there was a ton a static in it.

Review of Tron: Legacy

I thought Tron: Legacy was a great movie in the fact that it took place inside a computer world like the original Tron but the special effects were a whole lot cooler. My favorite scene in the movie was the light cycle race. I loved how they kept the light trail that went the cycle created but added a 3 dimensional plane for the racers to compete on. Another thing I liked about Tron: Legacy was the music. The way the music sounded like it was a corrupted computer file fit the movie perfectly. I didn't like the ending were Flynn sacrifised himself to save his son. I kept hoping he would make it out too. In total I thought Tron: Legacy was a great movie and I am definitely buying it when i comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment